Blackjack - The Universal Rules
The rules of blackjack differ from one casino to the next. This is why learning a blackjack basic strategy can become quite hard. However, a lot of correct moves are usually basic and will not vary from one casino to the next. In fact, the majority of big-scale casinos out there live by similar rules that match those of Atlantic City and Las Vegas. Here they are.
- In blackjack, you have to try to beat the hand of the dealer without exceeding a total of 21.
- The face cards have a worth of 10, while Aces have a worth of 1 or 11, depending on what would give you the better hand.
- Every player begins with two cards each. One card of the dealer is hidden up until the very end.
- A 'Hit' means you want another card. A 'Stand' means you want to hold what you have and end the with what you have for that turn.
- Exceeding 21 means you bust and that the dealer wins, no matter what hand he has.
- If you get 21 at the very beginning, that would be considered as Blackjack.
- A Blackjack normally means that you will get 1.5 your bet amount, though this might depend on which casino you are at.
- The dealer has to hit until he gets a card total of at least 17.
- Doubling would be similar to a hit, but the bet will be doubled and you can just get one card more.
- Splits are possible if you have two cards that are exactly the same in order to get two split hands.
- Splitting also happens to double your bet, with every new hand being worth your original bet.
- Doubling and splitting can only be done on the very first move.
- Two Aces cannot be played on after a split.
- It is possible to double on hands that come from splits, though it tripes or quadruples your bet in blackjack.
Rich World of Games
have you ever heard about such a phenomenon as casino banking? If no - poor you are. Do you plan to win money at casinos? You should know about it then!
All casino games are waiting for you if you completely understand all their secrets!